Do You Socialize Well On Social Networks?


I've never been a person who looked for a crowd to make me feel wanted or needed. Long before social networking, I have always been my own self and in some cases a model that some may try to imitate.
Social networking is a little different. You can't see them and they can't see you unless of course you send photos and things. It's easy to stretch the truth on these networks and that should be a flag to warn you immediately not to believe a lot of what you read. You can get caught up in it.
My social networking is for business only. It helps to move promotional information pertaining to things I'm involved in. 
My own self image is very hard to project on these networks so I must come across as very dull. I've noticed that no one has tried to imitate me lately.
http://www.gocomics.com/compu-toon/2010/11/22/

No comments:

Post a Comment