Do You Think Outside The Internet Box?

No matter how I try to wing myself from posting notes here and there...I'm just not successful at it. You would think with all the digital files and systems that are around to help you organize your thoughts it would be a piece of cake. NOT.
As I'm working on today's blog, there are all kinds of notes and messages on bits of papers surrounding my computer. It drives my wife crazy when she wants to use it.
I was in a meeting just yesterday and I have notice people saying "let me make a note of this" and actually pull out an iPhone or something similar and start typing without a blink. It a mindset thing. You're either condition to think or collect your thoughts outside the box or you're not. I haven't gotten there yet.
I still say "have you got a pen and paper?".

No comments:

Post a Comment