Have You Been Upgraded Lately?








One thing I have no tolerance for is constantly being reminded that the computer needs to be upgraded. I understand the need to stay current but shouldn't that pattern be something we as user have a say so about without being forced too. 
We all know that if you don't go along with the flow nothing seems to work when it comes to procedures and functions. I can't understand why there's not a lot of noise being made from consumers about this. Everyone seems to be like zombies. 
Why not reverse the process and have upgraded software for users. If you think about it, I really haven't seen any of those dummy books they would publish occasionally during major transitions.
Today's panel shows a user being upgraded. In a way this does happen for we're suppose to be learning everyday. Being uncertain about what version I am, I never know if I'm compatible or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment