How Do You Indicate Your Friendship?

The other day I was thinking how we physically greet each other and today it seems like the fist bump is the most popular. I'm still stuck back when handshakes were still in. I will automatically extend my hand
in the ready to shake hand but once I see the party I'm greeting is getting ready to get down with a series of fist bumps I adjust myself so as to look like I'm with it.
The procedures on these social networks are more humane when it comes to displaying friendship than how we do it in real time. Are we going backwards in how we greet each other?
I bet you the cavemen had some interesting greeting habits and we if keep diverting backward, we will soon witness some of those greetings in person.
Bring back the handshake...Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment